Powering up your life should be safe and easy. When your electrical system goes down or certain parts of your system fail, call Kolb Electric to get things working like new. Our professional electricians can diagnose and resolve any electrical issue, performing the repairs or replacements needed to ensure the safe use of your appliances and devices.
Residential Electrical Services in Sterling, VA
At Kolb Electric, we understand how vital electricity is to your everyday home life. That’s why we work hard to resolve all residential electrical problems. The Kolb Electric team can:
- Heavy ups: Upgrade your system to handle the workload of modern appliances and electronics.
- Circuit breaker replacement: Resolve tripped breaker issues quickly.
- Home lighting services: Upgrade your lighting both indoors and outdoors.
- Standby generator installations & maintenance: Equip your home with a system that always keeps the lights on.
- Home wiring & rewiring services: Ensure that the wiring in your home is safe and powerful enough for your needs.
Commercial Electrical Services in Sterling, VA
Nearly every place of business relies on consistent electricity to do their work. What do you do when the power goes out or systems fail? Count on Kolb Electric to resolve the problem.
Our team has handled a wide range of electrical issues for commercial properties. We can quickly diagnose the problem and provide the repairs or replacements to get your system running right.
You can count on Kolb Electric to handle all your electrical needs wherever you work north of IAD. Contact the Kolb Electric crew online or call us at (877) 287-1179 to set a date for the services you need at your commercial property.
Signs You Need Electrical Services at Your Property
While electrical problems are never convenient, they often show themselves before they cause major headaches. Look for these issues to determine if you need help from a professional electrician:
- Burning smells coming from your appliances: When you smell a burning scent from an appliance, it’s a sign of internal damage.
- Lights flickering: When your lights don’t seem to stay at a steady brightness, other devices are pulling power away from them.
- New additions: If you add a new room to your home, you will need expert electricians to install wires for the space.
Schedule Electrical Work in Sterling, VA Today
You can count on Kolb Electric to resolve your electrical issues. Our company has been operating since 1925, providing the Sterling, VA, region with comprehensive electrical services. With one of the largest fleets of trucks in the Mid-Atlantic, we have the tools to handle any project.
Visit our blog to learn more about the importance of taking care of your electrical systems: