The top floor of my newly bought house had the electricity going off at random intervals. The electrician determined the issue quickly and fixed it just as quickly. He also secured some loose outlets that the previous lazy owners installed. The electrician arrived on time and got to work very quickly. He determined the short circuit in the top floor of my house was due to a poorly installed ceiling fan in the master bedroom. The wires were twisting as the fan was on, causing them to snap and short out on each other. He removed the fan and blanked the outlet it was on. He then secured two outlets that were hanging very loosely from the wall. All his work was quick and clean and I will certainly use them again.