Kolb Electric’s fully trained electricians adhere to strict electrical safety guidelines to ensure that work is performed properly, safely, and without issue. According to the National Fire Protection Association, there were approximately 47, 820 house fires from 2007-2011 that involved electrical failures or malfunctions. Don’t be a part of the statistic! Choose an electrician you can rely on for the utmost in electrical safety—choose Kolb Electric.
To schedule service with our experienced electricians in Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, or to learn more about what we do to ensure electrical safety in your home or building, contact us today!
How We Practice Electrical Safety
Our electricians perform all electrical work with electrical safety in mind to get you the best possible service. How?
- We adhere to all state and local codes and regulations, as well as the National Electric Code.
- All of our electricians are highly trained, as well as fully licensed and certified.
- Our commercial electricians are master electricians and have undergone extensive training, licensing tests, and continuing education courses to stay up-to-date with electrical safety procedures as well as the latest products and building codes.
- Our electricians are equipped with advanced electrical inspection and repair technology to ensure the highest level of electrical safety and a job done right—every time.
- We never overload outlets or circuits. If we find that your appliances require dedicated circuitry to run safely, we will make sure to let you know!
- We perform full inspections on any electrical features that may have come in contact with water before beginning work. When we do electrical work in a damp part of your home, such as your basement, we will inspect all cords and equipment to ensure they are in good condition before adding on to your electrical systems.
How We Can Ensure Electrical Safety in Your Home or Business
There are several things we can do to keep your home or workplace safe at all times:
- We perform electrical inspections to ensure your wiring is running safely and smoothly.
- We install GFCIs (ground fault circuit interrupter outlets) where there is water nearby to prevent electrocution, shocks, burns, and electrical fires.
- We offer 24/7 emergency service when your electrical safety is compromised.
- Our electricians are trained to correct National Electric Code (NEC) violations such as overloaded circuits and loose connections.
- We install dedicated computer circuitry, as well as dedicated circuits for your major appliances, to ensure your outlets aren’t overloaded.
That’s not all we do to ensure electrical safety! To learn what else we can do to keep your home or building powered and safe, call us today at 877-287-1179 or contact us online. We serve home and commercial property homeowners in Maryland, Northern Virginia, and Washington, DC—from Annapolis to Silver Spring to Rockville to Alexandria and so much more!