Kolb Electric is seeking experienced Electricians to join our thriving team. We have been proudly providing award winning electrical expertise and exceptional customer service for 90 years, and our skilled Electricians are the heart of our business. Our dedicated team serves our property management, commercial and residential clientele throughout Maryland and Virginia, and includes the Washington, DC and Baltimore Metropolitan areas 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
In this versatile position no two projects are the same as our Electricians are assigned to new job sites on a regular basis. Electricians are required to have a minimum of 3-5 years professional electrical experience, an Electrical degree or certification is preferred, and a valid driver’s license. Our team-oriented environment provides excellent career opportunities for professional and personal growth, as this position can lead to estimation, supervision or management opportunities within our supportive organization.
If you have exceptional problem solving skills, a meticulous attention to detail, and desire a fulfilling career and not just a job, we are excited to hear from you.
To the right Electrician, we offer:
- Competitive compensation commensurate with experience, ranging from $22 – $30 an hour
- Company vehicle, gas card
- Comprehensive benefits including health insurance, 401K and paid holidays and vacation
- Tuition reimbursement and electrical licensing sponsorship with approval
- Great career growth potential
- Opportunity to work for a long established, prominent organization
Since 1925, Kolb Electric has been serving our customers with excellence. Family owned and operated, we have developed a reputation for delivering prompt, reliable service at a significant value. We look forward to our continued success and working with those that match our enthusiasm for providing professional, quality electrical service that exceed our customer’s expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Competency in electrical duties including:
- Basic Code Compliant Wiring
- Installing and Repairing Panels
- Circuits and Lighting
- Site and LED Lighting
- Circuits and Heavy Ups
- Bend Pipe and Run Conduit
- Motor Control
- Fire Alarm
- Perform work safely and conscientiously
- Maintain accurate and detailed records
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional, electrical experience
- Valid driver’s license and 3 points or less
- Professional license and certifications preferred
- Personable and customer focused demeanor
- Drug and Background Screen required
- Can do positive attitude
- Professional appearance at all times
- Willingness to consistently go above and beyond