Circuit breakers protect your appliances, computers, and modern electronics from catastrophic and costly power surges. At Kolb Electric, our licensed electricians are always ready to replace a damaged or malfunctioning circuit breaker in your home or business. We are available 24/7, 365 days a year to answer your call and respond to your circuit breaker issues.
Contact Kolb Electric at (877) 287-1179 to schedule a circuit breaker replacement in your Arnold, Maryland home or business.
Call Kolb Electric for Circuit Breaker Replacement
Is it a tripped breaker or something more serious? Your circuit breaker will let you know. If you have tried resetting your circuit breaker and it continues to trip, there is a deeper problem that needs to be resolved. It is not a problem you want to ignore because a malfunctioning circuit breaker poses a genuine and hazardous risk of electrocution or fire.
If you experience any of the following, pick up the phone and call our licensed electricians as soon as possible:
- Breaker or panel is hot to the touch
- You smell burning odors emanating from the panel
- You see burned metal or frayed wires
- You see sparks coming from the panel
- You experience a shock when touching the panel
- You hear buzzing, hissing, or popping sounds from the breakers
Contact Kolb Electric at (877) 287-1179 to speak with our team about the signs you should pay close attention to.
Common Circuit Breaker Problems
Circuit breakers are strong and sturdy, but they do wear out and fail over time. Common problems that can result in circuit breaker failure include the following:
- Arc faults. These can cause buzzing, hissing, or popping sounds.
- Overloaded circuits. When you have too many appliances plugged into the outlets, it overloads the circuit.
- Constant tripping. This is usually caused by shorts or ground faults.
- Double-taps. This occurs when two wires are connected to the same screw within the electrical panel. It’s a common, and fortunately, easily fixed problem.
Contact Kolb Electric at (877) 287-1179 to learn more about the most common causes of circuit breaker failure. It’s our pleasure to share our experience and expertise with our clients in Arnold, Maryland.
Trust Kolb Electric With Your Electrical Needs
Since 1925, our teams have proudly served homeowners and businesses in Arnold, Maryland. Our family-owned business is always happy to provide fast and reliable service to homeowners, businesses, government entities, and more.
When you hire Kolb Electric, you can depend on our competitive prices, adherence to the highest quality standards, and commitment to excellence in every service we perform. Whether we are replacing a damaged circuit breaker or repairing a damaged panel, our licensed and fully insured electricians are happy to show you why your friends, family, and neighbors trust us with all their electrical needs.
Contact Kolb Electric at (877) 287-1179 to schedule circuit breaker service in your Arnold, Maryland home or business.