Most electrical work requires the expertise of a professional electrician in order to be completed safely and effectively. Improper repairs or installations are not only frustrating but also potentially dangerous, leaving you vulnerable to shocks or even electrical fire. Unscrupulous electricians may also recommend unnecessary, costly repairs so it’s important to be weary of electrician scams during your search. That’s why we’ve come up with this guide to hiring an electrician for our Northern Virginia clients looking for the best solutions in the region.
The Most Reliable Electricians
We recommend you ask about the following on your search for the best Northern Virginia electricians:
- Proof of license and insurance. The best electricians in Northern Virginia will be fully licensed to perform work and carry insurance. They should also be happy to provide you proof of both.
- References and recommendations. An experienced, trusted electrical contractor will be able to provide you with references that you can contact for questions. Recommendations found through word-of-month or that are provided by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) or Best Picks Reports can provide information on the quality of the electrician’s work as well as their promptness and the accurateness of their estimates.
- Complaints. The BBB also shows complaints against Northern Virginia electricians that can help you determine their credibility. If an electrician has a great deal of negative reviews online, that can also be a sign that you should stay away.
- Pricing. When searching for an electrician in Northern Virginia, we recommend you look at a number of different contractors and compare their prices. Any outliers warrant a closer look. Extra cheap labor may not be reliable or effective and can often be a sign that the electricians is not properly licensed, while overly expensive estimates are probably not the fairest bids.
What Makes Kolb Electric the Best Electrician for Your Project in Northern Virginia?
Your neighbors throughout Northern Virginia have relied on us for all their electrical needs, including installations, replacements, repairs, and maintenance, since 1925. What makes us the best electricians for your project?
- We are a family-owned and operated business with six local offices and one of the largest fleets of bucket trucks in the Mid-Atlantic
- Our services cover everything from new wiring to electrical maintenance and troubleshooting
- Our electricians are fully licensed by state and local jurisdictions, trained to handle any electrical issue, and equipped with the latest diagnostic tools and parts
- We are skilled in both residential and commercial services
- We have scores of great reviews backing up the quality of our services
- We offer 24-hour emergency electrical repairs
When you need reliable electricians in Northern Virginia, there’s only one name you need to know—Kolb Electric! Call 877-287-1179 or click here to schedule service online.